Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Holloween!

Yesterday is Holloween. We had a tiny party in our listening and speaking class. Our teacher, Sandi, dressed up a cute pumpkin custume. That's very cute! She brought a lot of candy and some custumes to class. We sat together and talking about some scary stories. That is scared and very funny. Matheus wore a white false hair. That's so interesting. He looks like a women with the false hair. We also took a picture for him. It is same as Lisbeth, but she still looks like a lady. ^^ Just a joke! Lisbeth is very kind, she brought us a lot of candy and gave us as trick or treating. They are so delicious.
I have not gone to a Holloween party before. It is really interesting and funny.
After the party, I have to go to work. That is too tired, but it is better than Ella. She worked at a shopping mall last night. There were so many customers, and many kids came to get candy. She told me that the sale yesterday arrived in a peak of those months. Could you believe that? I thought people may be at home to have dinner with family on holiday, but they all came out to have fun, especially children. However, I think it must be very funny for kids because they can get candy or chocolates from others. But, poor Ella! She must be very tired last night!~~ I wish she can get a good rest last night.

4 comments:

maja said...

I thought the school party was quite fun too, and I liked Sandi's costume. My house is still full of candy now because I went to help at a kids party and got even more candy there!

Tina said...

After the school tiny party, I also had to work. In our store, there were many customers so that I was so tired that night.

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like your party was totally awesome!

Joy*^-^* said...

I love that party and I love candies too!