Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holiday

On Monday, I went to a bar again with my friends to eat chicken wings. It was so cheap on that day, and the chicken wings were really delicous. As a result, there were many people were waiting for seats. We were waiting for half an hour, but it is worth to waiting. Our 7 people ate almost 150 wings. In the bar, we met many other friends there. I found many friends of mine always go there because of chicken wings. Even though my parents forbid me to go to a bar, I think it is fine for me. They forbid me because they are afraid that I may learn something bad there. However, I think it is OK for me now because I am an adult now. I know what I should do and what I cannot do. Even though I am not very mature, I know how to protect myself and distinguish the bad and good things.
After we ate the chicken wings, four of us went to KTV to sing songs. That is really interesting. We sang a lot of songs and chatted with each other. Finally, only our 2 girls were singing the songs, and the boys were staying there to listen. We didn't let the boys choose the song until we finished ours. After we finished our songs, we still sang the songs that the boys chose. They felt so sad because they only listened to us and cannot sing anything. ^^ However, we were still so exciting that we were back home until 2 a.m.
I hope we can get more holiday like that!!! No much homework, just have fun!!!^^

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

I love chicken wings! You guys sure ate a lot!