Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Thursday, October 18, 2007

mid-term

Tomorrow we will have our mid-term exams. It is very important for us because it is one reason to determine whether we will pass or not. However, I found I have no feeling about the exams. I have not review for my exams but I am not nervous about that. That is very strange for me. Ok, never mind! I do not know what is wrong with me.
After class, I have to go to work!!! That is too tired, but I have no choice. So sad!!!
I found that I always lost myself these days. And I even do not know the reason!!! I always do not know what I am doing and can not concentrate on one thing. What is wrong with me?!!! I feel so boring these days. It looks like that I vent my pent-up feelings. Like, yesterday, I phoned back to my home. I discuss something with my mother, but finally we querralled with each other. And then, I cried. I even do not know why I cried at that time. My parents think maybe I get a homesick or there is so much pressure for me. They told me don't worry about that. Everything will be Ok. However, I know that the reason that I cried is not the homesick or pressure. But I cannot find out the reason. I haven't been like that After I came Canada. I do not know what is wrong with me!!! I think I must be crazy!! Who can tell me why!!!!

3 comments:

ELLA said...

Dont worry Megan, Im sure that u will get a good mark~

Scott Douglas said...

I wonder if you are still going through a bit of culture shock. They say that people can still be in culture shock up to three years after arriving in Canada . . . don't worry. Your feelings are normal!

maja said...

Maybe you are tired after having to deal with work and studies at the same time. It is really tough to deal with two things, especially because studying requieres lots of energy and attention! I hope you find some time to relax - and as they said, don't worry!