Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Last Friday!

Last Friday, our class went to museum to visit some pictures of Emily Carr. Most of Emily Carr's pictures are about natural views, especially the forest. There are some pictures about new forests. There are some old trees and new, small trees in the picture. That makes me feel that she wanted to represent how serious the environment problems are. People should stop cutting down the trees. Also, I like some of her pictures very much. I found Emily Carr drew sky very good. The colour and the clarity of the sky is used very well. I like that. That makes me feel the sky is very clean and as blue as the ocean.
After we visited the museum, Allen, Mark, Eric and I went to Chinook to watch movies, Hitman. Honestly, it is my first time to go to a cinema to watch movies in Canada. The last year, I haven't gone to a cinema. I am a little bit exciting. However, the movie is a little bit bored for me. It is connected with a computer game, but I am not interested in it. I even slept when we watched half of it. So sad!!! Next time, I am sure that I will choose a movie that I am interested in.
After we watched movies, we went to Korean Village to have a dinner. The dinner is very delious and I like it very much. We were all full except Eric. He always eats a lot. I do not know what I should say to him, but I was so happy on that day.

3 comments:

maja said...

I love to go to the cinema too, but I'm sure I wouldn't have liked that movie either! Make sure you pick one you like next time!

Ghazal said...

I honestly don't enjoy watching movie at all, especially in cinema. I think all the action movies are so boring.

Scott Douglas said...

Did you have popcorn? Even if the movie is bad, I always enjoy the popcorn :-)