Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Saturday, November 17, 2007

tomorrow!~

Today, I went to IKEA with Mark. I bought asmall table to put my printer on, a quit cover, a light and a rug. IKEA is very far away from our apartment building. I couldn't understand why people do not build it near downtown or somewhere is convenient to arrive. If IKEA would have been built near downtown, I would not get back home with so much staffs on a long way. That's really tired!!! However, I still need to thank for Mark. He helps me a lot to carry those things. I know those things are very heavy and not easy to carry. Thank you very much! Mark! You are really kind!~
It is my birthday tommorrow. It is the second birthday after I have been in Canada. The worst thing is that I have to go to work tommorrow!!! So sad!!!!! However, it doesn't matter because my good friends all stay with me. I am very glad that I can recieve presents. Actually, the reason that I am happy is not that I recieved the presents. I am happy that they began to prepare presents several weeks ago. From this, I know that they are all care about me. Thanks for all of them! My friends!!!Althoug I cannot celebrate my birthday with my parents, I am not sad because I have friends here. And I know my parents are always stay with me, in my heart!~
Do not worry about me!Mum and Dad! I am happy here. I will take care of myself. Don't worry about me!~~You should take care of yourselves! My parents.

2 comments:

Dongbo said...

In order to gain the maximum profits, they have to bulid their stores far away form downtown;also, they bulid their stores like a warehouse because it is esay to manage. By the way happy birthday!

maja said...

Happy birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful day despite having had to work!