Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Birthday!

Today is my birthday.~~I am so happy although I had to work today. First, I recieved so many wishes from my friends and my family. My two roommates bought some gifts for me. That is about my favorite cartoon, Inyasha!!! HAHA~~~Also, I got a gift card from my work place~HOHO~~Then, I am surprised that I recieved a cake from Benson, a colleague in A&W. When I was closing the door of my workplace, he disappeared. After a while, he took a cake back and gave it to me with wishes, "Happy Birthday!" I was very surprised and happy.
Then, I went to Korean Village to eat dinner with my friends, but I did not eat too much there because I have already eat something in my work place. I am regret. I shouldn't eat anything in my work place. I need to leave some space in my stomach, so I can eat some more when I in the Korean restaurant.
After I arrived home, I found that my two roommates bought a birthday cake for me!~~That's my favorite fruit cake! I am really happy. Then, I phoned back home. My parents were all waiting for my call, and they said "Happy birthday" to me! I think I am really happy at that time.~
I am very happy to recieved the wishes from my parents and friends. I know they all care about me. I wish that they can all be happy as me!!!

Mum~Dad~I am ok here~I am happy here. So, do not worry about me!~I can take care of myself. I promise I will finish my degree as soon as possible, and then come back home to see you~~

5 comments:

Dongbo said...

It was not a coincidence becasue when I used to work in A&W, the boss gived me a cake from safeway. Everyone will receive a cake when they have their birthday in A&W LOL,so dont be so excited.

Megan said...

Fine! Now I know it.

Dongbo said...

=anyway happy birthday lol

Allen said...

Happy Birthday to ya! You should have told me about it yesterday. But I think it's not that late to say it.

Scott Douglas said...

Happy Birthday to you!