Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The later blog~


Since last Sunday, I couldn’t connect the internet, so I didn’t write the blog. Today, I come to the library of the university to finish my blog of last week. Last Wednesday, we were noticed that we would have a bus strike on Friday. We were happy and sad. We were happy because Regina told us that we might not come to school on that day, so we could last our presentation, but we were sad because we could not get out on that day because we did not have the transportation utility. However, on Thursday, we were noticed that there was no strike any more. God!!! I was shocked. That means we must come to school on Friday, but I even do not prepare my presentation well and I had a work on Thursday after school. I didn’t have enough time to prepare my presentation. My God!!! That is too bad for me! I was completely sad and there is no happiness any more. The result is that I got up very early on Friday, and I prepared and practiced my presentation many times. Then, in the afternoon, that is really strained before presentation, but the good thing is that I felt it is fine for me!

1 comment:

闷骚小跑 said...

i think most students need Internet every day, at least every week. I knew you got a high in the presentation~~~hehe