Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Thursday, May 24, 2007

snowing in May!!


Today, after I got up and opened the curtain, I was surprised that it was sonwing again. Oh! My god! I can't believe that.
In the morning, I called my friend who is now in my country. I tell her about the snow, and she couldn't believe that. She even asks me to take a picture of that and send it to her to prove that. I think no one could believe it will sonw in May, but I realy saw that!!!~
In the whole year, it almost 8 months looks like winter!!! Who can tell me when the summer will come? At this time in my country each year, it is in summer! it is almost 30 dgree in my country. It is time to wear skirt! However, here! It is still snowing. It is unbelievable. In my country, there is an idom that is if it snow in June, it means there are some innocent people is killed by some bad people. And now, here it's still snowing. If it snow in June, could I think that there are some innocent people dead? Just a joke!

2 comments:

Bill said...

It given me a surprise too.

闷骚小跑 said...

i miss the weather in China.
i like snow, for sure, but i can not bear that over half year is winter time.
ps:i got a cell phone^^