Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Thursday, June 21, 2007

No internet again!~

My god!~No internet again! i find when the weather is not sunny, there will be no internet!!! what's wrong with the internet company!~
We have a five-day break this weekend. That is so nice, but the first three-day I had to work. On Sunday, my roommate went to A&W to work. After she finished her work and was back home, she told me that the manager said our work didn’t do well last Friday. The manager even said the money lost when she came to work. However, that’s not our mistakes. We came there in the afternoon, but the girl who worked in the morning did the mistakes. Although I forgot to one thing, the other mistakes were not done by us. The manager only called our names. This is not equal.
I know I also have the mistake, or the manager won’t have the chance to call my name. I need to do well next time and don’t give them the chance to say my name. From this event, I find the society and the life outside the school are so complex.

1 comment:

闷骚小跑 said...

oh,poor Megan...I think we need Internet everyday...