Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Sunday, June 10, 2007

UNLUCKY!!!!!!

I am so unlucky these days. I need to pay for the fine of U-pass because I forgot to take my U-pass with me. I paid for my tuition fees last month, but I don't know why it is stopped by the bank. I need to pay it again and the return fees. Oh! My GOD!!! I am so unlucky these days. When can I be lucky again???
Next week, we will have the mid-term exam and we need to do many assignments and project this week. Oh! God! I think I will be crazy!!! So many things need to do!!! I hope this two week can be passed quickly!!!
I called my friends who are in my hometown several days ago. They are going to take a big exam in order to get into a university. I hope they will be lucky on their exam and pass it.

2 comments:

Bill said...

you will be lucky soon.

Davy said...

don't worry