Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Saturday, June 30, 2007

homesick

On Wednesday, my mother called me. It is the first time that she called my cell phone after I came to Canada. It is always I called them before that day. When I received the call, I was very surprised. I can’t get on line for almost three weeks and I didn’t call them back during the three weeks. My parents were very worried about me. They worried whether I have something bad or not. Then, I found my mother cried. That is the first time that I heard my mother cried, and the reason is that I didn’t call my family to tell I am OK outside. I feel very regret. I am sorry! Mum! I promise I will call you every week. I won’t forget it again. I am so sorry!!!

PS: Today, we install the internet!!! We can get on line at home now!!!!!!!!!!!Happy!Happy!!~~

1 comment:

Davy said...

really go back and bring me some cigarites