Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Last Sunday, it is Canada Day. My boss in the restaurant took us to Banff. That is the first time that I had a travel after I came to Canada. The view is very beautiful. It is very different from China. The plain is very large and you can see the rocky mountain in the end of the plain. That is very grand.
On that day, we climbed a high mountain. We didn't walk on the usual way that people always walk. We found another way that there is not many people climbing. That is really climbing, not walking onto the mountain. We climbed almost two hours. In the end, we got on the top of the mountain. The view is very beautiful and is different from it when we stood on the bottom of the mountain. Then, we got down from the mountain. After we arrived the bottom of the mountain, we saw the mountain that we had climbed. We felt very successful and achieved.
That is my travelling on Canada Day, and I felt very happy.

2 comments:

Bill said...

Hi Megan,
what a good trip. I hope I can go there soon.

Davy said...

good ah?