Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today

In the afternoon, I go to the office of Haskayne to ask about changing the faculty. I am very happy that they told me that my high school grade is enough to change into the Haskayne; however, I am so sad that they told me I should get a higher GPA than 3.3 of the courses that I register next semester. Then, the office will accept my admission. If my GPA is below 3.3, they will not accept my application. That is too terrible!!!! That is not equal!!!! But I have no choice!!!!!! I want to cry!!!
Now, let's talk something interesting.

After classes, Eric and I went to Mark's home. That was the first time that I went to their home even though we are living in the same apartment building for several months. I found that they have many games. The boys' home is really diffent from girls'. We play two kinds of games which is about playing basketball. It is interesting, but Eric always win me. I hate Eric!!!!!! You are bad! Eric!!!! However, I know that I am not good at playing games, so it is fine! Maybe oneday, I will find someone who play games very good to win Eric! Haha!! Also, Mark make some food for us. That is very delious. I found that he is good at making food. The potatoes are very delious. I decided that I will go to his room to have some food every week!! Also with Eric!~Haha!~

3 comments:

ERIC said...

So sad megan. I do wanna say anything about the game that we played this afternoon. I did not do anything bad. I am just a nice winner. U should learn to accept loss. HAHAHAHA

Dongbo said...

so sad eric I can easily kick u axx; however I am sorry about that I did not feet you well LOL!!!

闷骚小跑 said...

i believe that someone will win Eric someday~~Eric just better than some people.