Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Thursday, October 4, 2007

terrible!!!!

These days, I am searching about my degree and courses that I should take. I found that is too terrible because many courses will begin at the same time. That makes trouble for me. I cannot make the schedule of next semester. Of course the condition is that I should pass my EAP 3 first. This Wednesday, I made an appointment with the Dean Advisor of the faculty of Social Science. He suggested me that I'd better take three courses and effective writing next semester. He also told me that if my degree was still decleared, I should apply for my degree. Everything is very trouble, I think. O.O
At the beginning, I plan to take four courses next semester so that I can go back China in summer. However, the schedule is a little difficult to make. Many courses that I need to take always in the same time. I think I need to change my plan. I am afraid that I cannot go back China in summer. That’s too horrible. If it happens, I will not have gone back home for almost 2 years……. I miss my family. I think I need to consider it well to make sure I can go back home in summer.
I am so surprised that I get a culture shock now. Other friends all got a culture shock when we have just arrived Canada. However, I am different. I even did not feel sad when I have just arrived here. I have no feeling about leaving home. That is very strange. But now, After one year, I get a homesick. I miss home so much that I I cannot do anything. Fine!~Nevermind. I think I will be OK after several days.

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, it sounds like you are in a real dilemma. However, it is probably a good idea to take only three courses, that way you can focus on a new situation, and your English will get more of a chance to catch up with your university studies. Good luck!

Tina said...

Now, I am also registering my courses which makes me mad because there is some tricky stuff. Maybe I will get some help from the advisor of my faculty next week.

Dongbo said...

Same feeling......