Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Final exam next week!

On Friday, I went to send my roomate to airport. She is at home now. 55555555~~~
After the exam, almost all my friends are back to China, include my two roomates. Only I will be here the whole summer vacation. I will miss you guys!!!
This weekend is too busy!!!I have so much homework to do, presentaton, speaking journal....My god....we will have exam and quiz next week!!! I think I will be crazy!!!!!
I want to pass next week quickly now so that I can go shopping!!! I haven't gone to the shopping mall for a long, long time. I promise I will go shopping first after I finish my exam!!!!
I don't want to study now!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ERIC said...

hey, you still have time to prepare your presentation. though your class just finished five people today, but it's not bad for you, isn't it? ohahaha