Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Sunday, July 15, 2007

No name!

Calgary is very hot now. The weather here is always changing.
Last weekend, we went to the Stampede. There were so many people. I thought that it must be get in to the park before seven o'clock, so I went there so early with my friends. However, the next day, Oh! My God! I got up so early on that day. I got up at almost 5:30. Now, someone told me that I only need to get into before nine. ......I felt so sad that I want to kill someone. -.-
OK! That's fine! But I found that it is not as interesting as what I thought, so I feel a little disappointed.

3 comments:

闷骚小跑 said...

i decided go to there next year..so hot in Calgary now...maybe I can win the dream house next year haha

ERIC said...

do not be sad~ part time job is waiting fir you~

Davy said...

you can come my friend, but just call me at frist. also, it' s not a house b,it's a apprtment.