Welcome!~

Welcome!~

Sunday, May 13, 2007

the first day!~

Here, I want to say "hello!" to everyone who come to my blog.

Today is the first day that I use this blog, and it also is the first post that I write.

It likes the MSN space that I used before. It's very interesting.

Today I went to bed at 5 am and got up at 4 pm. I know I am a lazy girl. ^^ I always sleep for 12 hours on the weekend. I have nothing to do except homework.

The weather is cold and windy. I find the weather here is very variable. It always changed. Today it is sunny, but tomorrow maybe it will be snowy. Canada is very dry and cold. Almost more than half of the whole year likes winter. The weather is only few months that looks like summer. Now I know why women here likes to wear dresses if the weather is a litte warm. I miss the weather in my hometown. I miss my hometown. When can I go back to my hometown? I miss my family and friends. I hope I could go back as soon as possible. I miss them so mich.


At last, I hope everyone will be happy next week.

4 comments:

闷骚小跑 said...

Hi,Megan,i feel so upest we are not together this semester. i miss you so much~~~

ELLA said...

Hello Megan~ I agree with that the weather here is so cold! However, I think you should get up early in the morning because you can do lots of interesting things in the morning~!

Hanna Hasegawa said...

Hi Megan.I am really happy to meet you as a classmate in this semester. I love sleeping, but I have not been sleeping enough recently becasue I started working at A&W from 8 to 11am,and my roommate and I always talk a lots untill midnight. If you have free time,just come to A&W to see me!!

hadeel said...

Hi Megan
I am really happy to be your classmate this semster